Sunday 23 October 2011

Too Busy To Blog...?!

Hmm..by my maths it's been nearly a whole week since I was last here! Opps...
But i've had such a busy week! So many rehearsals and things to do at lunchtimes and on top of it all I had essays and homeworks to do as well! I'm bored and tired just reading all of that..

I've had a lot going on this week personally as well. Things I won't write here but I haven't had much sleep over it and so i'm just drained as well. Ahh! It's been stressful! But there is light at the end of this deep, dark tunnel of despressingness! 

The rehearsals on Saturday from 9am to 4pm were slow going but progress was made and we'll soon be starting Act 2 at last! I also managed to keep up with all of my work at school and do a good few essays, surprising myself a few times.... Half term break starts next friday and I'm off for a week from school so that will give me time to sort out things I need to and to just basically relax as there are no 42nd Street rehearsals!

So all in all, maybe not the best week. But i'm not the sort of person to keep on mulling over the bad things that happen in life..it's better to sort through them, stay strong and keep going!


No comments:

Post a Comment