Thursday 13 October 2011

No Sleep & No Uniform

It's nearly half 8 in the evening and all I seem to have done tonight is yawn repeatedly! I am sooooo very tired! And when I say this to people in school they always reply with, "You have 12 free periods a week, sleep in them!" If only it were that simple! I have numerous essays to do for my subjects and I never have time for sleeping!

I am also completely exhausted as I am taking part in the school's production of 42nd Street and I've been at rehearsals after school and at lunch time for the last few weeks! It's so tiring but I'll be glad I took part when it's all over!

Tomorrow is non uniform day which always strikes a chord in an all girls school because for about a week until the day all you hear anyone asking is, "so what are you wearing to non uniform day?" The only reason I get excited is because I can sleep for a little longer in the morning because I can ready really quickly when I don't have to put on a uniform! Hurrah!

So, not much else to write really today. This was a bit of a pointless blog today but hey, who's reading it anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment