Tuesday 11 October 2011

Looking Back...

I'm in one of those nostalgic moods.. so here are 5 of my favourite photos from 2010/11! :

1) This is us at Street Reach back in April. I love this photo because it was a really good team and such a good week!

2) Yes, another group photo! This time in Castlewellan - camping! I really enjoyed that weekend, speaking to people I didn't know that well and of course, staying up until half 4 in the morning to see the sunrise!

3) Moving on... No i should explain. #CastlwellanWeekend2kaii11 back in February! This was our youth leader Nellie 'Neal' Wilkinson...he's a little unusual but we don't judge him as - WE R WHO WE R


4) This is me running through the fountains in Ballycastle at our Alf weekend away last October! It looks like the water hit me..it didn't! I loved this weekend, lots to think about but sooooo much banterrrrrrrrrr!

5) Me and my sister Sophie in August of this year. She's in Uni at the minute in Coventry. I miss having her around the house as someone who I can act like an idiot with!

Well, that's five photos to illustrate some of my year..i miss the old times!

BONUS PHOTO: This is me and that crazy guy Nellie from earlier. We're pitying the fool at his 'Last Hurrah' before he ran off to America. It won't be long until he is back for Christmas which is soooo exciting! Meanwhile my only message to him for now is: I P-P-P-P-PITY THE FOOL!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment