Sunday 9 October 2011

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Changessss (Not the Bowie Classic)

So tonight I went to Alf, (that's our Youth Fellowship).  I haven't been in a while. There's been a lot of change going on at the minute, people leaving new people arriving. And as exciting as all this is, I have to admit - I'm a creature of habit and really hate the thought of change! I think it scares me! I get very comfortable with the people around me and I hate having to adjust to a new scheme of things! This sounds very selfish I know!

So yes, Alf! (I used 'so' again didn't i? Drat!) I actually found it really good tonight! Plenty to think about and actually it was very relevant to how I am feeling at the minute. I wonder if maybe I was meant to go tonight, if you get me!??! (A classic example of why my blog is called Written Nonsense!!!)

I think maybe over time, I will start to get back into the way of things. Don't get me wrong, I love that new people have joined and are leading us but I look back over old photos and can't help but miss the old times a little bit. But of course, there are new times to be had and I know that at the end of the year there will be new memories that we'll look back and laugh at! :)

It's a lot to think about and have to get used to but  I think if I really work at it I'll get used to it all!

Over and Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment